Friday 20 August 2010

do you ever think of me?

"Because I miss you
And this is all I wanna say
I guess I miss you, beautiful"

hails has got it bad. Photobucket

he's the first person i think of when i wake up and the last person i think of before i go to sleep.

i know he feels that intense connection to me like i do to him... and i'm resisting the urge to feel like it was meant to be.

but i don't know if he feels like THAT about me.

don't want to ruin what we've got because it's precious.

but i miss him more than i could explain.

just the other week he said he wished there was someone out there for him. i wish that too. and i had to resist the urge to scream:
I'm over here
. Photobucket Photobucket



he makes my heart do summersaults.it’s been so long since i felt this strongly about a boy. Photobucket

i guess time will tell.

i wish i knew what to do.

"Let me wrap myself around you
Let you show me how I see
And when you come back in from nowhere
Do you ever think of me?
Let me show you how much I care Photobucket.


I need those eyes to tide me over
I’ll take your picture when I go
It gives me strength and gives me patience
But I’ll never let you know"


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment