Sunday 4 December 2011

Sometimes

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

sometimes i wish I didn't feel so sad, so worthless, so pointless.

sometimes I go through my phonebook and still have no one to txt when I feel so alone.

sometimes I wish that peace and happiness could be bestowed upon my heart.

sometimes i wish that my life wasn't always a battle I wasn't winning.

sometimes i wish there was someone to hold me....

...and then another year has past... oh well. there is always next year :-(

"If the going got worse
And the worse got rough
The days became endless
And harder than tough
I’d be good enough
Better than best
Would be simply to be good enough" - Darren Hayes

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found this blog randomly while going through images on google. I wonder if you still access this and if you feel better nowadays.

    ReplyDelete