Thursday 15 July 2010

crossfire. first thoughts.




I love it. Photobucket
I love how it’s funny in places.Photobucket
I love how damn good Brandon flowers looks even filthy and covered in cuts.Photobucket
Charlize Theron makes a great heroine.
I love how Brandon looks vulnerable.
I love how he is still smiling when meant to be trapped and need freed.
He so didn’t look happy when he was hanging upside down, at least it was authentic LOL

Photobucket


"Heart and pain came-ah pouring down
Like hail, sleet and rain they're handing it out”


I love how it’s charlize saving Brandon.
Whatever the cause.
Whatever the reason.
She saves him.


““And when the hardest part is over we'll be here”


I think it’s a beautifully sweet, romantic song, quite clearly written about his wife and I love it.Photobucket


"And our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears”


The final word?
How damn good does he look in the making-of video ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment