Sunday 27 December 2015

The script - No Sound Without Silence Tour - 2015.


23 Feb 2015 – Newcastle Arena

Cold, wet, tired and hungry doesn't cover it. The Script will DEFINITELY be worth it later tho….
 
OMG. I can't really describe this feeling. One of the most fun script gigs I've seen. It's the happiest and most alive I've felt in weeks. And although i feel like I'm never gonna be warm again, I'm still in love with Danny O'Donoghue after all these years. Tonight was thrilling, emotional and full of energy. Same again tomorrow yeah? PS the pre-show music is BANGING. Such fun. Argh.

 

24 Feb 2015 – Leeds arena

Goodbye Newcastle. You are beautiful. But F**king freezing.
 
Here we go again. Gig 2 of 11. So over this cold and wind, seriously.
 
Another great script gig. Chug chug chug LOL. In other news Kelly and I are famous in today's Newcastle chronicle newspaper review from last night.         
 

25th feb 2015 – Birmingham (day off)

Bet Kelly a fiver she wouldn't climb up the top bunk. I thought it was the easiest fiver she'd ever earnt until she couldn't get down. CRYING laughing. True to my word I gave her the fiver when she eventually got down.
 

About tonight (Frankie and Benny's Birmingham Airport)...
 

26 Feb 2015 – Birmingham Genting Arena

Another day. Another queue..
 

The Script gig 3 of 11 was Definitely my favourite yet. God bless Mark, after throwing 3 plectrums our way I finally got one LOL. Danny smiling at me and me grinning back during Breakeven.. And the total highlight was Danny coming straight down to the barrier in front of me. He smelt so good as a stroked his chest.  LOVED LOVED LOVED tonight.

And we Just met The Script. Amazing. Icing on the cake. They all commented on my script scarf, Mark said he saw us down the front and asked us if it was loud because he was half deaf and Danny said it was a great show and he was tired from its energy. Love those lads. Is it Saturday yet?

 

 

 

28 Feb 2015 – Sheffield arena

Pre-gig selfie. The script, Round 4 of 11.
 

Tinie freakin' tempah. UGH.
 

Such a fun gig. Danny sounded a little tired but he was so up for some fun. Yet another one of those 'day off eve's' as Mark calls them, so more chugging of beers. I love those boys. Bless Danny for refusing the carry on the gig until a fan at the front was out and ok and bless him for apologising for caring. Love him... And damn our luck when Danny came along the crowd just 2 rows behind us.. I sang my heart out in my seat. It was a bit of an emotional one tonight. Nothing almost in got me... and Danny sliding down the ramp on his side in the confetti. Hails is in a happy, giggly mischievous mood now

 

1 march 2015-  Cardiff (day off)
 
 On the way to cardiff. so blessed.
 

When in wales, happy St David's day... So we're in an Irish bar LOL. Taste of home. Not the nicest or cleanest pub but good food.
 

2 March 2015 – Cardiff arena

Up WAYYYY to Early to queue for barrier. LOLs though.
Hails: The thought of McDonald's breakfast and Danny O'Donoghue's face is keeping me going.
Kelly: maybe combine the two
Hails: what Danny O'Donoghue's face for breakfast?



3 March 2015 – Nottingham arena

Another day, another train. Tour Life.
 

Round 6 of 11 of The Script done. Amazing night. The lads were on top form. Good to see Natalie join Kelly and I again, and I'm glad I dragged Gavin along. Right at the top beside the stage was a great view. It all seems so surreal. Great gig. Great laughs. Great friends.
"In the end, in the end, You'd better hope that you're taking it all in. In the end, in the end. You've got one life to love what you do".

5 march 2015 – Liverpool arena

Mr Danny O'Donoghue is the most humble, grateful and talented human. That speech before 'The man who can me moved' tonight was amazing. Great show. Danny seemed extra moved tonight by the love in that room.

"Thank you for holding us on your shoulders.. You look at anyone here and we are all here for the same reason, because music speaks to us in a certain way". The way Danny put his arm around Mark's shoulder at the end of the song..

I love you Danny. Six degrees was especially awesome tonight.

 

6 March 2015 -  Manchester arena (Night 1)

What is this fireball in the sky? 
 

The script round 8 of 11 Done. Not a great crowd and Danny seems a bit poorly but still a great show. Sang my little heart out.
"We are all under one roof because music affects us .. Could be heartache, could be pain, could be joy. We don't have fans, we have family. We are all about moments, things that can't be downloaded. Manchester we have no way to thank you for this incredible night" - Danny.
No, THANK YOU lads. Loved it. And I will never tire of those beautiful Lasers.



7 march 2015 -  Manchester arena (Night 2)

Script 9 of 11.
 

The highlight was definitely Anna’s alternative westlife-esque lyrics for 'Never seen anything quite like you'. I wish I could remember them.


8 march 2015 – Bournemouth (day off)

London drive by! (Costa Coffee Waterloo)

These are the moments I live for. Sunset at the ocean with my girlies 

 

Awww get to O'Neils and The Script's Millionaires comes on. Awww it's a sign.
"Singing our hearts out
Standing on chairs
Spending our time
Like we are millionaires
Laughing our heads off
The two of us there
Spending our time
Like we were millionaires
Millionaires"

 

And that pie and desert was the most amazing thing to ever happen.


9 march 2015 – Bournemouth IC

Good morning Bournemouth
 

Another day, another queue. This one in a car park.
 

Bam! Show 10 of 11 done. Don't want it to ever end. Tonight was an absolutely incredible Script show despite all queue drama and the bitches around us. Danny looking straight at me for moments of 'Breakeven', 'Energy never dies' "24 /7 baby 365" and 'Hall of fame' "You can talk to God, go banging on his door" made my life. Mark's smile at us at the beginning of Breakeven.. And a smile of recognition from Mark at end during the bow.. And I'm sure Glen recognised us at the end too..

And Danny's speech: "We are all here because we feel something. We feel Pain, we feel anger, we feel happiness....It doesn't matter where you come from, music means something to everyone. You can't download this, you had to fucking be there"

 
Anna, Kelly and I doing our best "we do give a shit about the shitty Tinie tempah really" faces
 

10 march 2015 – Brighton Centre

 

The script Gig 11 of 11. It can't ever be topped. Both Danny and Mark had a little moment with me during superheroes. Still can't get over Danny O'Donoghue taking my phone for 'nothing' and Calling up my Ex Tom. Best moment ever. Wayyyy too much fun. Danny and I had a real moment laughing and smiling with each other. Such a laugh. Even when the asshole hung up Danny called him back. You're right Danny, payback is a bitch. 1,2,3 GOODBYE ASSHOLE.
Danny: "Imagine if he's up there now (in the seats) at the script gig thinking he wants to get back together"
ME: NOOOOOO.
Yeah you're right Danny I'm never getting back with him haha.

Then Mark came straight over to the stage in front of me during six degrees and threw a plectrum at me. Only it was pitch black and I couldn't see it. I got it at the end.

And that's not to mention Danny putting the mic in Kelly's face again for good 'ol days, Danny's ass in Kelly's face, and Danny having a moment with Anna during superheroes as well.

Danny is right, these moments can’t be downloaded. As everyone held their phones up to make a night sky Danny said something profound:
"Every white light I see now means music affects you"

This band made me really Fucking happy tonight. I feel drunk of that buzz. And we ain't opened the vodka yet. I love you girls and I love this band.

Arm in arm to 'for the first time', "oh these times are hard, don't give up on me baby" 

 

 

11 march – Home time

Already waved goodbye to Kelly and now Anna and I are on the journey home. So happy for the good times but sad it's over. This Script tour has been amazing. Just what I needed. I needed to get away and chill and be who I am with friends and just live. We've been so so blessed. I kinda lost sight of who I was for a while, I remember now, I'm just a girl that hangs with friends at gigs and feels alive.


20 March 2015.

Just spent an hour putting together The Script's Pre-show playlist. Some great tunes, some great memories. Some songs I listened to and it was like it was that very first show in Newcastle with Kelly again. Thank you Hilary for the itunes gift card for xmas, came in very handy. WAHHHHHH i wanna go back on tour. Thank you to those that made it awesome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment