Monday 24 January 2011

DAY 10: Final 10 words.

I decided to make my Final words phrases I use ALL the time.

1. OMG it was Sooooooo Funny
I say this all the time when telling a funny story. I normally get excitable, talk too fast and get animated.

2. Can’t Remember.
I’ve always got so much to say and thinking of more than one story at once and forget my train of thought.

3. I don’t believe it...
*get reminded I sound like victor Meldrew*
*then I say*
..yeah well I don’t believe it.

4. For Fuck Sake.
For when things are going wrong.

5. Don’t even joke.
Also for when things are going wrong that is funny but shouldn’t be.

6. Kill me now. Kill me now. Kill me NOOOOOW.
*it’s a line of a song by The Killers. Must be sung to the tune*

7. awwwww hugs.
I’m always sending out virtual hugs.

8. bollocks…. Or… shiiiiiiiiit.
For when things are going wrong. Bollocks is for when there is still time and shiiiiiiiit is for when I am SUPER late for something.

9. Laters.
I say it whenever I hang up the phone on someone I love, or when I say bye to my sis as I run out the door.

10. I haven’t got time for this.
(Normally follows number 4).
I say it sooo much. I’m so bad at planning my time I never have time to do anything. Well I probably do and just get so stressed.

2 comments:

  1. This one I think is the hardest. I eventually sat down and wrote down the first 10 things that came to my head.

    1) Bite me - this is one of my favorite things to say but I try not to say it around my husband because then he tries to (not hard of course). :P

    2) Twugs/Hugs - twugs is a twitter hug. I don't know if Donnie Wahlberg came up with it first or if someone else did but he sends them to his fans as we do to him. As for the hugs, hugs are awesome especially big tight ones.

    3) Daydream - something I love to do. Helps me not constantly think about the life struggles. Plus it's fun to think what could be,dreams in life or just fantasies.

    4) Priceless - friendships, family and love. I don't care what one may be able to buy me, the connection is far more important. Money is just something to keep me alive and some fun when I can. I can spend the day doing nothing with someone and still be perfectly happy.

    5) Thankful - Is how I feel even during the hardest of times. No matter how hard life may get, at least I am alive to feel and to be apart of things.

    6) US schools suck - I cannot stand the school systems here in the US. Never liked them and probably never will. The people don't know how to run the schools and half if not more than half don't know how to listen to what the kids really need.

    7) Books and more books - I am not a big reader but I have so many books to read especially since we opened our book store. That's not including a lot of comic books I still need to read. Finding the time is hard.

    8) Writer's block - I so hate when I get writer's block. There is a story I started several months ago but haven't come close to finishing because I have no idea how I want to write it. It is the 4th part of a 5 part story(The other 3 are on my story blog on this site - the monkey stories).

    9) Downtown Denver - I want to go back downtown and take even more pictures that I didn't get the last two times I was down there. I hope I can go soon.

    10) wild imagination - Is what I have. Sometimes it's random things. Some are crazy weird like the words purple monkeys. It popped in my head one day then a few days later I wrote a short story that took me no more than 1 hr to write about evil purple monkeys. This also creating my 5 part story, well Darren help with the idea with the 4th without knowing it. He tweeted something about monkeys getting rid of bad in the world and this created the 4th story that I am now stuck on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) great words Teresa. good look with the story xx

    ReplyDelete