Thursday 20 January 2011

DAY 6: 10 items you can’t live without

1. Family + Friends
my rock. my sunshine. my hope. I love you.

2. my iPod
it's a bad day if I forget my iPod. actually can't live without music. it's the oxygen to my carbon dioxide.

3. My iPhone.
it's my camera, my social life, my family, my blog, all in one place.

4. My camera.
my best friend once called it "my vision maker". it's a necessary part of my life because photography is a big part of my life.

5. my bed
it's love. the end.

6. Hair Straightners.
you seriously haven't seen my hair without them. and you never will. my sister calls me fuzz ball Joe. don't ask.

7. gigs
there is nothing more amazing than standing amongst thousands of people and just FEELING it. that CONNECTION to thousands of other people and the artist is amazing. I can't describe it.

8. Internet
especially google. google is my friend. I ask it anything and it knows the answer. the net is where I do my connecting, do some of my shopping and keep up with artists. especially Darren Hayes.

9. Fiorelli handbags
seriously love them. dunno how many I have, dread to think. i've always got a fiorelli handbag with me, unless I'm at work. my keyrings, passport cover and my little purses are also fiorelli.

10. Clothes by designers for the high street.
I especially love pussycat, apricot and purple. I also adore the high street that stocks them: new look and dorothy Perkins. gorgeous clothes which make me feel Gooooood.

2 comments:

  1. For your #5 I know what you mean. The feeling can be so overwhelming sometimes.

    1) Family and friends

    2) The internet - It's how I stay connected most of my family, a few friends, my internet friends, Darren & Donnie

    3) music - it can really help me get through the tough days and my workouts

    4) my camera(s) - I would go nuts if I couldn't express myself through the lens

    5) pen and paper to write my thoughts

    6) books - I don't get to read much but I do like to read when I have the time

    7) art and craft things - when I have the money I love to make things especially for people

    8) cheesecake & doughnuts - even though I tend to stay away from these things, sometimes I just have to have them

    9) cheese - I looove it

    10) I really can't think of anything else

    ReplyDelete