Monday 17 January 2011

DAY 3: 10 things you hate

10 Day Meme
DAY 1: 10 things about you
DAY 2: 10 things you love
DAY 3: 10 things you hate
DAY 4: 10 things you want to say to one person
DAY 5: 10 wishes
DAY 6: 10 items you can’t live without
DAY 7: 10 important people
DAY 8: 10 of your favourite songs
DAY 9: 10 ways to win your heart
DAY 10: Final 10 words.


I really struggled making this list because I really don’t focus on all the things I hate. I focus on the things I love (can’t believe I forgot to add handbags to my list yesterday!)

1. bullshit
It rules this world from top to bottom but the only use it has is in exam papers as the answers. I can’t stand bullshitters and I won’t be taken as fool and expected to believe its truth.

2. rudeness
Does it really hurt to say please and thank you? For some people it seems like it would kill them you use those two little words. I don’t know how anyone can be brought up like that.

3. inequality
Be it race/sexuality/gender/wealth. The hand of friendship has no colour. You love who you love. You’re born who you are. Your wealth has got nothing to do with the friends you keep. Or at least it shouldn’t.

4. bullying
I’ve experienced first hand what it can do to you. And it’s a vicious circle because teachers don’t want to do anything about it. Often telling them only makes it worse. The bully gets a slapped wrist and you get it even worse of them for telling. It’s a horrible thing and it blights a person’s life long after they’ve left school. But I’m not a victim, I’m the person who got a degree and they are the ones at a dead end, in jail, or pregnant at 16.

5. not seeing my friends

All my friends live in different corners of the UK and I don’t get to see them and have good times as much as I would like. It sucks having to live in the real world. Miss you People!

6. washing dishes
Can’t stand it. Want a dishwasher more than anything. REALLY REALLY hate it. Especially the forks and pots.

7. rain
You would think living in Ireland for 14yrs I would be used to it but I still hate it as much as the first day it first rained on me. Yuk. I do however quite like watching the rain if I’m not out in it.

8. parsnip

ewwwwww. Yuk. Ick. Seriously can’t stand the stuff. HORRID.

9. getting out of bed

Always next to impossible and I bloody hate it with a passion. I’m a night owl. Not one of these mysterious ‘morning people’.

10. high heels
I wish heels were my friend as I’m only 5ft1 but we just don’t agree. They make my legs kill, my feet kill and make it near impossible to walk without breaking my neck. Seriously don’t know how people do it. The last time I wore heels I fell over a bottle bin and bust my ankle. Safe to say we don’t get on LOL. I’m a bit of a tomboy ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love the rain (forgot to add it to my list). I love the smell, the sounds, feel of the cool air and the look it brings to everything around. :)

    1) Wet spinach - I like the dry leafy kind but not the wet kind. It smells, taste nasty & looks like seaweed.

    2) Not being able to see my family more and not being able to meet or hang out with a few great people I talk to through the computer. - I never have the money to go see my family more. What's just as bad is that my sister lives in Texas which is a little less than a day's drive but I still can't see her due to money on both parts.

    3)Racism,ignorance, rude disrespectful people (bullies), and anything else that fits in this category

    4) When some people try to push their beliefs on me or other people - Their way is "always right"

    5) Caner & diseases

    6) Allergies and asthma - at the same time I would rather have these two things than some other things out there

    7) Not having enough money right now to fix the things in my house that needs fixing and other little things. Bright side - I have a warm house and other stuff needed to live

    8) When people are fake

    9) Dresses and being all girly girl - I hate dresses & skirts but will wear when needed or if it is REALLY cute. I usually don't wear make up nor do I carry a purse unless I don't have pockets & need a few things on me

    10) Those diamond/jewelry commercials making seem like it's the rock & how much money is spent that is important. Me I don't care about money when it comes to friends or my husband. Money/things can't buy love and friendship. Just let me hang out doing nothing and I'm good :)

    ReplyDelete