Thursday 20 January 2011

DAY 4: A picture of someone you love a lot.


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I couldn't possibly choose between my family and friends so instead I chose someone else I love a lot. This is my favourite picture of Darren Hayes (ex savage garden, now solo star) I took the very first night I seen him live. Dark/Light Nottingham fri 19th nov 2004. he's an incredible talent, genuine and honestly very funny. he's an amazing singer and amazing person and he changed my life. so there you have it, Day 4, Darren Hayes.

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of people that I love a lot but decided to share a pic of my husband. It's not the best pic and his glasses are now smaller but I have very few pics of him because he doesn't take pictures.

    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk284/mydoggie01/hubby.jpg

    ReplyDelete