Thursday 27 January 2011

DAY 12: A picture of the person you have been through the most with.

These two men have been there for me when my life was falling apart. I couldn't chose between you.

Photobucket

Rich you gave me all the advice you know, endless support and wise words. I love how to didn't just pat me on the back and tell me it would be OK. You forced me to see that it wouldnt unless I dont something about it. Sometimes you told me what I needed to hear and didn't want to. THANK YOU.

Photobucket

Ade. You understand me like no one else. We are so alike sometimes. You've been there for me. Connect with me. Thanks for just KNOWING how I feel. I miss you.


xx

2 comments:

  1. My husband has been there for me through some of the hardest times in my life. He drives me nuts but I love him so much. He doesn't have the beard anymore. Since he is trying to go back working for the state, he had to shave it :(


    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk284/mydoggie01/bookstore11.jpg

    ReplyDelete