Friday 21 January 2011

Day 7: 10 Important People

10 Day Meme
DAY 1: 10 things about you
DAY 2: 10 things you love
DAY 3: 10 things you hate
DAY 4: 10 things you want to say to one person
DAY 5: 10 wishes
DAY 6: 10 items you can’t live without
DAY 7: 10 important people
DAY 8: 10 of your favorite songs
DAY 9: 10 ways to win your heart
DAY 10: Final 10 words.

Day 7: 10 Important People (In no particular order)

1. My Sister
Pain in the fucking arse but I love her…. And she cooks for me.

2. My Mum

always listens to me waffling on.

3. My Dad
for when you need seriously good advice.

4. My best Mate from Ireland: Lou.
My rock.

5. Kelly and Nat
My partners in crime on Darren Hayes Tours. Love you girlies.

6. The DH Monthly meet-ups ladies

olly, Maria, gilly, Linda, Jan, suzz, Joyce, sue, Val :)

8. My DH girlies.

Loulou, Hils, clare, anna, lisey. :)

9. My DH men.
Ade. Ashwin. Richard. You’ve been there for me. Laughed with me, laughed at me. Inspired me.

10. Thomas.

Partner in crime with the killers. An amazing bloke. Makes me believe in me. Makes me laugh. Makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. 1) my mom & dad

    2) my sister

    3) my hubby

    4)the rest of my family

    5) my kitties and doggie - one kitty & my dog is no longer with us. I miss them

    6) my internet friends

    7) my 2 friends - one I have known since 3 or 4th grade (just wish I talk to her more)and the other since 86

    8) Darren Hayes - enough can not be said about this amazing man

    9) Donnie Wahlberg - for doing his best to show his love with his fans and for sending out his words of wisdom every day helping his fans get through the day etc

    10) ??

    ReplyDelete