Saturday 1 January 2011

One thing...

Photobucket

One thing I will learn: how to continue to grow.


One place I will go: Somewhere I’ve never been before.

One habit I will break: Being to quick to cut ties with people.

One habit I will cultivate: believing that things will work out. There is no need to stress. You can make it happen. Somehow.

One relationship I'll repair: I will continue to work on friendships that need it.

One thing I'll attempt: to back up my laptop more often. Eek.

One thing I'll throw out: Stress. End. Of.

One thing I'll acquire: The new Darren Hayes album.

One thing I'll eat more often: Rice. Love it. Don’t eat it often.

One thing I'll eat less: Crisps.

One thing I'll drink more: Orange Juice.

One thing I'll drink less: Alcohol.

One email I'll send, or phonecall I'll make: an old friendship that needs repairing. I will offer to meet up.

One resentment I'll get over: cross words said between friends. Let the past go.

One thing I'll change in my finances: To Save some money for the Darren Hayes tour.

One thing I'll do more of: planning our tour with Darren Hayes. Haven’t had to do that plan in a while. So excited.

One thing I will never do again: Let anyone tell me I can’t be who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment