Wednesday 19 January 2011

Day 5: 10 Wishes

10 Day Meme

DAY 1: 10 things about you
DAY 2: 10 things you love
DAY 3: 10 things you hate
DAY 4: 10 things you want to say to one person
DAY 5: 10 wishes
DAY 6: 10 items you can’t live without
DAY 7: 10 important people
DAY 8: 10 of your favorite songs
DAY 9: 10 ways to win your heart
DAY 10: Final 10 words.




1. I wish I still lived in Ireland.
Or got to visit more. Failing that, I wish to live in London.

2. I wish missing people didn’t hurt so much

3. I wish my life had more fun times with fun people in it.
Darren Hayes I want your album NOW please.

4. I wish the world was kinder.
Imagine how beautiful it would be.

5. I wish the sun always shines.
Just not too warm.

6. I wish chocolate was calorie free.

7. I wish everyone was night owls and the day begins at 12pm not 9am.

8. I wish there was a hummingbird bakery in my town.

9. I wish to meet matt cardle.
Universe please make it happen.

10. I wish I got more hugs.
They make everything better.

1 comment:

  1. 1) I wish for my store to start making lots of money so my husband and I don't have to get outside jobs

    2) I wish everyone had equal rights all over the world

    3) I wish I could see my family more

    4) I wish to loose the weight I want (working on it)

    5) I wish my two boys can really start get things going in their lives

    6) I wish my mom could find a guy that will respect her so she doesn't have to be alone

    7) I wish my friend could realize how depressed she is, decide she wants to fix it & lets me help her

    8) I wish I could just be relaxed around people and be more myself

    9) I wish to have enough money to go too the LP, meet Darren without being so self conscious, see him concert etc

    10) I wish for my husband & I to live long healthy lives and to get too do the things we would like to do

    I there is supposed to be 10 but...

    11) I wish cheesecake wasn't so bad for you

    ReplyDelete