Sunday 23 January 2011

DAY 9: 10 ways to win your heart

1. Let me be me.
Don’t try to smother me. Or change me. Give me freedom to do my thing. As I will you.

2. Give me hugs

Totally the way to win my heart.

3. Give me kisses
I LOVE kisses.

4. Want the same things I want.
Want to lie on the hill watching the stars. Want to take a walk and just marvel at the beauty of the world. Want to see the world.

5. Love music and lyrics as much as me.
Doesn’t have to be my music but it would be nice ;) Want to go to gigs.

6. Be my equal.
Be sweet and kind and care. Be romantic like I am.

7. Be a big kid just like me.
Laugh at kiddies films, refuse to grow up. But know when sensible is needed.

8. Make me laugh.

You have to make me laugh. Without Trying.

9. Chocolate.
It’s my favourite bribe ;)

10. Failing all the above…

Look like Ashton kutcher, Enrique Iglesias, Paul Rudd, Darren Hayes or similar.

2 comments:

  1. I finally came up with my list:

    1) Like me/love me for me

    2) Be caring and sweet - Have no judgments, be respectful

    3) Be just as weird as me - I can say the strangest things. Just go with it :P

    4) Lots of laughs/sense of humor - Be silly. I love to laugh. Get me to smile even when I am in a bad mood.

    5) Passionate/lovable - Hugs, kisses, a light neck and ear rub. Holding hands. Just connecting.

    6) Playful - Don't be afraid to let the kid out in you.

    7) Let me be - There are times I need space. To be alone.

    8) Honest - Always be honest with me as I will be with you. If I ask a stupid question like "does this look funny?" Don't be afraid to say yes. I honestly won't get mad.

    9) Simple things - You don't need to buy me diamonds, flowers or chocolate. Just simple things like hugs, kisses or surprise me with string cheese or a block of cheese. Playing a video game with me or watching a movie. Your time is so much more important and meaningful than what money can buy. Being romantic in the simplest ways too.

    10) Back rubs - the light back rubs drives me crazy. love to give them too. Tummy rubs will work as well.

    ReplyDelete