Saturday 19 February 2011

25 songs: day 10: a song by your favourite band

Savage Garden - Lover After Me.

Well, they may have split up a decade ago, but they always will be my favourite band. Because the music Darren Hayes and Daniel Jones made will last forever. The songwriting partnership they had was incredible. They are both HUGELY talented people and together they created a legacy. I could ramble on forever, but I wont.

This song is my current most played song off their second album, 'affirmation'. My favourite album. My favourite song alternates between this one and a song called 'I Don't Know You Anymore'.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what my favorite song is from SG, I love to many of them. I will post a song from NKOTB them being another one of my favorite bands(boy bands).

    The song is called Coming home. It is a more recent song from them. It is a little different than what they sing about. I love it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1pc8YMbqnM

    ReplyDelete