Sunday 27 February 2011

DAY 43: A picture of your favorite actor

Hands down, Ashton Kutcher.

Photobucket

Because:
1. He is HOT personified.
2. He's a funny guy.
3. He's a talented actor.
4. He looks AMAZING in a suit.
5. I LOVE Rom Coms.

'The butterfly effect' was a film that made me realise how I see the world. It had a profound effect on the 17 year old me. I rememeber sitting in a restuarant with my best mate afterwards and talking it all over. I was a mixed up kid but that film made me realise something. YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST. That was an important moment.

I ADORE 'a lot like love'. I want a love like that. Someone that will fight for me. Come back for me. It's also got a very important message: 'life doesn't wait for you to get back on your feet, this is your life, right now'.


'killers' is a bit of a rubbish movie I agree, but Ashton looks so damn FINE in that suit. Who cares about the storyline.

'Just married' is a cute film and 'Dude, where's my car' is so much fun. I love how he plays goofy. so cute.

I still want to see 'No Strings Attached' - 'you can't fight me, you're miniture' LOL. I actually gasped when I saw the trailer in the cinema. I totally forgot where I was. Boy what you do to me!

1 comment:

  1. There are a few actors that I really like: Will Smith, Robbin Williams & David Boreanaz (something like that)Just to name a few. David was in Buffy (tv show), Angel, a 'The crow' movie,and a few others. Besides those guys, Donnie Wahlberg is at the top. He may be an ok singer but his acting I think is amazing. Some of his roles:
    '6th Sense' - Don't know if you've seen this movie but Donnie was the real skinny guy in the beginning that shot himself.

    'Dream catcher' - His role wasn't to big in this movie but again amazing job at playing an artistic person.

    'Saw 2 & 4 - awesome. But I don't like that in Saw 4 he gets his head squished by two huge blocks of ice.

    I have had a crush on him since 1986. He seems to be such a sweet guy. He is following me on twitter (he did it in a sneaky way) and has sent me a few awesome tweets.

    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk284/mydoggie01/images-2.jpg

    ReplyDelete