Saturday 26 February 2011

25 songs: Day 17: A Song That Makes You Want To Dance

When I think back to the last time I was dancing around my room like a loony I remember the day I decided I needed some music whilst tidying up. Within the first three minutes of track 1 the tidying went out the window and I was dancing to Joe McElderry's Ambitions.

I Love that boy. Such a wonderful POP record he made that no one seems to care about. I love how Joe didn't do what Cowell and the machine wanted but was true to himself. If that means he isn't super famous so be it. He's a sweet guy, I met him once.

Seeing as Cowell's machine won't let me embed the official video, I offer you the the performance from the Paul O'Grady show instead:

1 comment:

  1. I haven't really danced since 1990 when I graduated high school. I just don't know how to dance any more and kinda get embarrassed. But the song(s) that get me moving (in my seat and makes me want to get up and dance) are the songs from 'We are smug'. When I first heard the songs, my kids that I lost my mind because I was dancing in my seat and they couldn't hear the songs since I had earphones on. To this day the songs make me want to move. I so can't believe that Darren gave us all those songs. They should be playing at clubs.

    ReplyDelete