Monday 28 February 2011

25 songs: day 19: the first song alphabetically in your iTunes

OK so it doesn't specify if it means first song by song name or artist name, so i'm going with Artist.

A1 - Caught In The Middle.

OK, DONT JUDGE ME.

I was 15. And I was obsessed with Ben for a few months. I loved the video. I had two singles of theirs. The other being Make It Good.

Don't like that song much today, Don't think i've ever even listened to it on my iPod LOL.

" Things are so different now you're gone.

I thought it'd be easy i was wrong.
And now, i'm caught in the middle.
Even though i'm with someone new.
All i can think about is you.
And now, i'm caught in the middle"


1 comment:

  1. First song on my ipod by artist is A'me Lorain 'Whole wide world'. I love this song. Funny thing is, that isn't her real name. Her name is A'me but really spelled Amy. Lorain is so not her last name. Trujillo is her last name. She is my grandma's sister's granddaughter. Never met her. I do love the beat to this song though. I wish she would make more music. I think she has a really good voice.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rktXEdp0hg

    ReplyDelete