Monday 7 February 2011

DAY 23: A picture of you doing something you love.

Photobucket

This is me watching Darren Hayes play live in soho on the 12 May 2007.
It's my favourite thing to do in the whole world.
Stood on my left is my partner in crime and buddy Kelly.

The photo was taken by Myrna Suarez, an incredibly talented photographer who is a friend of Darren's. I actually saw her there and I thought I can look at her and smile or I can go back to looking at Darren and have my face reflect how it feels to BE there. I'm so glad I chose the latter.

In case you don't recognise me i'm front row with the brown, yellow and black dress on :)

xx

1 comment:

  1. One of the things I love to do is mess with photos in different photo shops/programs. I can't have a pic me doing it but I can have a pic that I have done. I have done so many over the years even pics of Darren. This one is a pic of a rose that I took in my dad's backyard one year. I am scared of bees but when I saw a bee land in the middle of the flower, I had to take it then I ran. In the photobucket photo edit thing, I turned the pic black and white and had the rose stay it's own color.

    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk284/mydoggie01/beeinflowerdadshouse-1.jpg

    ReplyDelete