Friday 4 February 2011

DAY 20: A picture of a tattoo you want.

Photobucket

I've thought about the idea of getting lyrics to a song that saved me tatooed on the inside of my right wrist for years now in a handwritting like font.

Part of me thinks it's a reminder how I've survived, part of me thinks I would rather just get on with getting on. Part of me thinks it would look nice, but it is FOREVER. I get bored easy, maybe next week, or next month I would rather it be a different line of the song.....and part of me is wuss who doesnt want the pain.

But there you have it, a tatoo I want. (maybe).

1 comment:

  1. I have thought about getting a tattoo but I know that when it comes to the image, I could never settle which one. I don't have a pic but I have thought about the origami crane.

    I do have ear piercings but I don't wear earrings. I had it done when I was a baby. When they did my right ear, some how the front hole & back hole are not even. It is so hard to get in the earring that I don't wear them. I may have it re-done but I am a chicken. I do want blue streaks in my hair though.

    ReplyDelete