Tuesday 1 March 2011

DAY 45: A picture of your celebrity crush.

I was originally stuck for who to pick.... scrolling down my iTunes for artists I think are hot.... it dawned on me, ENRIQUE IGLESIAS. he is HOT. I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crisps.

I first set eyes on Enrique Iglesias singing hero on Top Of The Pops. I was crying. His looks wasn't the first thing I noticed. His voice was heaven. The song spoke to the 15 year old me. I believed in love, and god knows I needed a hero.

Over the next coming months I became a huge fan. I was always on his website and looking at galleries of photos from fansites all over the world. I had floppy disks full of pictures. He is my type of guy. I love a hot looking latino man. And there is something so sexy about how the spanish roll their 'R's.

This picture is probably my favourite picture of Enrique. It was a poster in 'more!' magazine here in the UK. The magazine is a mix of fashion, beauty, men, relationships and sex. I LOVE that magazine. 'Nuff said.

Photobucket


Congrats Enrique on your first American Number 1. 11 years, seven months and three weeks since he first entered the charts in America he is number 1. LONG overdue. The longest gap in history between first appearance and getting a number 1.


anyhoo.... I digress.

Celeb crush: Enrique Iglesias.

1 comment:

  1. I have two major celebrity crushes, Donnie Wahlberg and Darren Hayes. It is kinda hard to choose between the two. I like them both for different reasons.

    If I HAD to choose between the two, I would pick Darren (sorry Donnie). There is just something about Darren that makes me melt. Plus I know more about Darren than Donnie and Darren just has an amazing personality which really attracts me even more.

    (I will have to post pics later, photobucket is down)

    ReplyDelete