Tuesday 1 March 2011

25 songs: day 20: the last song alphabetically in your iTunes

the last song on my iTunes is 2 Unlimited - No Limits.

When I was about 12, my sister had 'The Smurf's go pop' on CD. It was one of the first cd's she ever had. She had CD's before I did. I remember that summer, hanging out with the bad kids about the village, jumping between the walls in the park, drinking shandy, swearing and thinking we were so cool. I was fearless. I was a good kid, worked hard, never gave any trouble, but I was looking to be something other than who I was. Thank God I seen sense in the end.

Why is all this relevant? because when I hear no limits, all I hear is The Smurf's cover of it called 'The Smurfs are back'.



FYI: Newton Faulkner does a pretty good cover of no limits.

1 comment:

  1. This song is actually not bad. :)

    The last song on my ipod is by 3T 'Why'. This song is by MJ's nephews and MJ has some parts that he sings in it as well. I just love this song.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szIaHoeIPLQ

    ReplyDelete