Monday 7 March 2011

25 songs: Day 25: A song that you could listen to all day without getting tired of.

Darren Hayes - I can't ever get enough of you.

I ADORE this song. it's amongst my top favourites of Darren's.

It's just got this amazing vibe to it that speaks to my soul.

it's that bit at the very start: "ooooh ooooh. ooh ooh ooh. ummmm hmmmm".

it's just got this soul about it. it's an amazing song. And such a sweet love song.

"Well I know that I have only ever held your hand
But just one touch is more than enough to understand
There's a master plan"


"And a melody that plays whenever you're around
I think I've been found"

"There's a tune that plays
It's a sacred sound
It's a symphony I hear whenever you're around
Now my world is filled
With a whisper of love,
and a promise of tomorrow"

When I listen to this song it feels so right, Like I have been found. I do honestly believe that Darren's music sends this beacon out into the universe to be answered and this song feels the closest I can get to answering it.

1 comment:

  1. It really depends on my mood. It changes all the time on what I could listen to all day. I do listen to Darren a lot and I never get tired of it. No particular song of his though. I just love listening to his voice and his songs.

    ReplyDelete