Monday 7 March 2011

30 photos for 30 days: day 1: A pic of yourself with 10 facts

This is a photo of me that I like:

Photobucket

It was taken in November 2010. I was ready to go out. my sis fell asleep.

1. I was born in England, Live in England, but for most of my childhood I lived in N. Ireland. I consider myself N. Irish, like my accent.
2.I'm a forensic Science graduate.
3. I love video gaming.
4. I talk WAYYY too much when you know me and am quiet if you don't.
5. My motto is to experience is to truly understand.
6. I don't love bullying, rudeness, inequality.
7. I do love chocolate, sunshine, blogging, my bed.
7. Music is my whole existance.
8. My Favourite author is Tony Parsons.
9. Favourite Quote?: 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.' - Darren Hayes
10. I'm obsessed with song lyrics. My every thought I could find you a lyric for.

1 comment:

  1. This photo of me is from 1990/1991 before I moved to Colorado.

    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk284/mydoggie01/me2-1.jpg

    1) I go through periods of insomnia, like now for the past few weeks.
    2) I daydream a lot. Usually to escape from life's stress
    3) I have a water bed. It has it's pluses and minuses.
    4) I am allergic to cats and dogs. I still have a cat and had a dog.
    5) I love chicken
    6) Cheese cake is a big weakness for me
    7) Sometimes I wish I could freeze time so I could get more stuff done and even take a nap before moving on with the day
    8) I am claustrophobic but can manage it to a certain point
    9) I want a transporter
    10) Sometimes when I am sleepy, I get silly

    ReplyDelete