Friday 11 March 2011

30 photos for 30 days: day 4: A picture of your favorite night

My favourite nights where the nights I spent clubbing whilst at uni and just after I graduated.
Friends, drinks (ok lots of drinks), dancing, laughing, We partied HARD. The time of my life.

Photobucket

This photo was taken the night we collected our degrees. We went out to celebrate. I was happy. I was carefree (a bit too care free) jeez the hair! I decided I was hardcore and didn't need the umbrella when it rained.

good times. I miss our nights clubbing. LOTS.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't say it was my favorite night but it was my first night and time of stepping out of my shell as an adult. About a year and a half ago out of no where I decided I was going to do my best and try to do some of the things that makes me uncomfortable where as most people don't even think twice of doing.

    I started talking to a group of girls that live here in CO, on twitter. We are all New Kids fans. I was asked if I wanted to met up with them for a get together. I said yes. It was one of the scariest things I have done. I was so scared and wanted to back out but knew I couldn't. I am always the one that is sitting off in the corner watching everyone else.

    It wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I didn't drink as much as some nor did I talk that much or even danced that much but I still had fun and was proud of myself. The group of girls are just casual friends. For some reason there isn't a real connect there. It's hard to see them connecting and I'm just there. Plus side, I still talk to them, hang with them (even though it is still hard for me to loosen up)and have someone to talk about New Kids with. Anyways, I took this pic at when I got home that night. It reminds me of that night and it being the first step in this long process I am going through to, to be more comfortable with myself and around people.

    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk284/mydoggie01/me2-2.jpg

    ReplyDelete