Thursday 17 March 2011

30 songs for 30 days: Day 5: A song that reminds you of someone

What kinds of question is that? Don't most songs remind you of someone?

Lady gaga's - Summerboy.

It's New Year 2010, My Darren Hayes bestie Kelly came down to PARTAY.
And the pub was shit.
There was some idiot murdering men at work and then elvis.
So we stayed for one drink, drank up, and came home.
we put lady gaga on the ipod dock speaker.
we drank smirnoff ice.
we played viva pinata party animals on the xbox.

I feel so honoured of all the people kelly could have chose to spend New Year with, she chose me.
I defy anyone who tells me friendships you have with other fans of an artist aren't proper friendships.

1 comment:

  1. 'That's what friends are for' by Dionne Worwick. This song reminds me my dad's husband Paul. He had AIDS and died from it in 93 or 94. I know this song wasn't originally made for people with AIDS but when it became popular, it was.

    Paul was one of the sweetest guys you could ever meet. Thank God my dad never contracted AIDS. My dad and Paul married "illegally" since it wasn't legal back then. I wish there was a way to legalize it even though Paul is no longer here. I will always miss him.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGbnua2kSa8

    ReplyDelete