Thursday 10 March 2011

30 songs for 30 days: Day 3: A Song That Makes Me Happy

It has to be The Killers but I don't know which song.

The Killers have been a part of my life since summer 2005. I've been part of their forum since 2005 and I've been in their fan club since 2007. They are a HUGE part of my life. I heart them with all I have. I honestly believe than Brandon Flowers is an amazing front man, incredible singer/songwriter and true genius. The other band members make it The Killers don't forget that, Brandon's solo stuff is very different.

It's so hard to pick just one song that makes me happy because a lot of them do. I love Smile Like You Mean It. It made me discover the killers. I LOVE its synth.

I think I’m gonna have to pick Human. Because I just went down all my favourites in iTunes and I hit play on human and my heart skipped a beat. The song is almost 2 1/2 years old and it can still do that. It's a VERY special song. I heart it lots. It's also synth heavy ;)

I love it.
It makes my heart skip a beat.
I love its lyrics.
I love its melody.
Its just good old fashioned FUN.


“Close your eyes, clear your heart

Are we human or are we dancer?....
Pay my respects to grace and virtue
Send my condolences to good
Give my regards to soul and romance
They always did the best they could…
Wave goodbye, wish me well
You've gotta let me go.....
Will your system be alright
When you dream of home tonight?
There is no message we're receiving
Let me know is your heart still beating”



Did I mention I love it?



No comments:

Post a Comment