Friday 4 March 2011

DAY 48: A school picture.

I was going to show you my official school photo from when I was 4 years old.

...and then I found this one of me sitting on the gladiator Ace's knee in June 1999.

Photobucket

He came to visit our school to promote some sports day thing and I remember sucking at it.
I was 13.
It was when I was still thin and had braces.
He was the first famous person I had ever met....
I got his autograph.
Don't judge me, I lived in the middle of nowhere in N. Ireland.

I never was any good at sports. Can you tell LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I was never good at sports either. Still not. Aw braces. I used to pretend I had them. Then I got them. I had the wires on me teeth and the later a retainer. I went through two different retainers. I hate them.

    Here is me in high school in the girls gym locker room with a cherry coke in my hand.

    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk284/mydoggie01/1988-A.jpg

    ReplyDelete