Sunday 6 March 2011

DAY 49: A picture of the animal you would be if you were an animal

saturday 5 march 2011.

so the brief for this one was: (Not the animal you want to be, the animal you think you are closely related to… if that makes sense?)

MY first instinct was the say a lion.
Then I thought "hey lets do one of those personality test things". It said I was most closely related to the walrus. I'm offended.

so I'm going with the lion.

Photobucket

you know I might be a little bit anxious at times. I might be a little depressed at times. But i'm fun loving.

I love going off on adventures to cities for gigs. Even if it does daunt me at first. I often go alone. Everyone says i'm brave. I say, well its that or don't go. And I don't do 'don't go'. I missed out on too much being afraid of getting lost.

To me a lion is an animal with a courage as big as it's heart. It's independant. It's a roamer.

I have a huge heart I just want to share with someone. and until that someone comes I lead an independant life, roaming around, doing what I love to do. I wear my heart on my sleeve because I don't know how to be any different.

maybe sometimes I don't find enough courage to be as fearless as the lion is. And maybe sometimes I am not kind enough to myself.

I've loved lions since I was a little girl.

I've been through a lot. I'm a warrior, i'm strong. I'm a surviver. I'm a fighter.
Just like that lion is.

1 comment:

  1. It's a toss up between a kitty and a dolphin. I love cuddling, having behind my ear rubbed, I can be quiet and sometimes "pounce" when I am being playful or even mad. (pounce for mad as in having a voice being grrr).

    As for a dolphin, I can be very playful and friendly (when I am not being so shy). Only thing though, I can't swim.

    ReplyDelete