Friday 11 March 2011

30 photos for 30 days: day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show

It has to be Brothers & Sisters. I LOVE that show.

Photobucket

I've loved it since the very begining when it was first broadcast in summer 2007.

It was the
first prime time American drama to have a same-sex union. It's also got one of the best all star line-ups. Rachel Griffiths, Balthazar Getty, Sally Field, Calista Flockhart & Matthew Rhys. And it used to have Rob Lowe too.


I often end up crying when I watch it. I know its only a show but its actors and actresses are incredible. The relationships it portrays are real and heart breaking. And Definitely emotional. It definitely teaches me lessons.

It always has a gripping storyline. I can never wait for next week's show to come. and thankfully as it averages 20 or so episodes per series I have lots of weeks a year to see it.

Then I buy the DVD ;)

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite tv shows is 'Ghost Hunters' and any spin off they have. I am a paranormal freak and I just love this show.

    Jason and Grant the founder of TAPS (the Atlantic paranormal society) take their team into people's homes and historical buildings that claim to be haunted. They try and see if they can debunk the claims that go one at the places. When they encounter experiences themselves, the still try and debunk things before they call it paranormal.

    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk284/mydoggie01/ghost.jpg

    ReplyDelete